Congratulations to our Athletes and fan of the week:
Tavah Dehart- Tennis and Grandin Olsen- X-Country
Fan of the Week: Tristin Wilson
Monday, September 16th, 2019
- You must have a learner permit
- Pay $100 online fee at bit.ly/shhsdriversed or at the SHHS finance office (req'd for 9th graders). Save the receipt number for the next step.
- Register for the class online at bit.ly/shhsdriversed
- Classes are taught monthly and are capped at 35 students
- Classes begin at 5:30 am during the school year
- Students may earn .5 credits
- Class, range, road, and road test must all be attended and passed
- For questions refer to bit.ly/shhsdriversed or email Mr. Macdonald at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Parking Information
Parking pass cost is $10.00 for the year. Students should purchase a pass to park in all student lots around the school during the school day. Students are not permitted to park in faculty or visitor designated parking spaces. Tickets will be issued for not having a parking pass on display, parking in faculty or visitor parking, and other violations like not parking in marked stalls, blocking other student’s entry or exit to cars, and parking outside the designated spaces.
Tickets will be issued at any time when school is in session. Tickets need to be taken care of as soon as possible in the finance office. If a student receives a second ticket before they have taken care of the first the fines increase as outlined below.
1st ticket $10.00
2nd ticket unpaid $25.00
3rd ticket unpaid $25.00 and boot
*to remove boot all tickets must be paid.
Salem Hills High School encourages all students to drive safely and follow all traffic laws.