- Bring your pennies to the front office!
- Seniors, Juniors and Sophomores are competing for a chance to watch a STAR WARS movie after school in the auditorium!
- Each class has their own bucket in the main office: Seniors are Yoda, Juniors are Darth Vader and Sophomores are R2-D2.
- Pennies ADD points to each grade's score. Everything else (nickles, dimes, quarters, cash money) take points AWAY.
- The winning lcass is decided by the amount of pennies in the bucket (after deductions are made).
- If we reach our school goal is $650, then everybody will get an extra10 minuets of lunch. We did the math -- Everyone only needs to donate $1.80 to get there. Let's do this!
- Donations go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
You are here
Our goal is to create safe environments for teens to have a place where they are able to share their stress and personal struggles.
We are not counseling. We are a free community based resource providing support for teens and young adults struggling with various relationship stressors in their life. We believe that when a person struggles with relationships whether it be with: themselves, family, friends, school, etc, it can have negative effects on their self-esteem, self worth and self-image. This may lead to unusual behaviors, isolation from family and friends, lack of motivation and focus towards school, depression and anxiety. In extreme cases it can lead to addictions, extreme risk taking behavior, self harm, suicidal feelings/thoughts and sometimes actions.