New addition! Apply for the "Ironman Q" scholarship by April 21. Click on this link: http://shhscounseling.weebly.com/scholarshipsfinancial-aid.html to find more information and an application form - or visit our counseling office. This scholarship is in the namesake of Quinton "Q" Muir.
SHHS Buy-One-Get-One Free Book FairMonday, April 17 through Friday, April 21stTimes: 7:30 am to 3:00 pm, except Monday will close early at 2:00 pmEVERYTHING at the book fair is Buy One and get the same or lesser item FREE We will also be collecting money to buy books from the book fair using the Buy-One-Get-One Free to donate books to Primary Children's Medical Center in Quinton Muir's name. We hope to be able to send many books to them for their wonderful service to the Muir family. We are in great need of volunteers to help staff the book fair. If you have some time, please contact Linda Jones @ 801-361-1173 or go to http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080b4bafaf2aa46-salem
The Curious Savage is a hilarious play set in the 1950's in a mental institution. Mrs. Savage's husband has died, leaving her with three greedy step-children and a 10 million dollar fortune. The play is fun for the whole family and opens Wednesday night and runs through the 17th at 7:00 p.m.however, we are offering a Saturday afternoon matinee at 3:00 p.m. on the 15th! Tickets are only $5.
FCCLA Salem Hills High School
STATE CONVENTION RESULTS- 2017
- Talia Christensen - Chapter Service Portfolio, Bronze
- Baylee Ewell - Fashion Construction, Silver
- Amber Alldredge & Brielle Collings - Focus on Children, Silver
- Tess Willardson - Career Investigation, Silver (2nd Place - going to Nationals)
- Sharon Woodhouse - Early Childhood Education, Gold (2nd Place - going to Nationals)
- Jaiden Mayo - Early Childhood Education, Gold (3rd Place)
- Kate Maddock & Abigail Loch - Chapter in Review Display, Gold (2nd Place - going to Nationals)
- Kenzie Wilkinson - Fashion Construction, Gold (2nd Place - qualified for Nationals)
- Amanda Moulton & Jenna Moulton - Interpersonal Communications, Gold (1st Place - going to Nationals)