Graduation is coming! Those of you that have not yet ordered your caps and gowns this year can still get them. You just need to go to the Josten's website.
Sometimes when the weather gets warmer, students forget the School Dress code.
Dress Code list
- Clothing will be modest, neat, clean, and in good repair.
- Clothes must cover shoulders, midriff, back, underwear, and cleavage
- Extreme clothing is prohibited – ie. No short, tight or revealing shorts, skirts, dresses, tank tops, halter or crop tops, and spaghetti strap tops.
- Shorts should be at least mid-thigh length when the student is sitting down.
- Writing or insignias that are crude, vulgar, or profane, violent, or advocate hate, signify gang affiliation, or represent illegal activities or substances are prohibited.