Don't forget the Dress Code when Spring is in the Air!Published by lori.cunningham on Wed, 04/25/2018 - 14:13
Sometimes when the weather gets warmer, students forget the School Dress code.
Dress Code list
- Clothing will be modest, neat, clean, and in good repair.
- Clothes must cover shoulders, midriff, back, underwear, and cleavage
- Extreme clothing is prohibited – ie. No short, tight or revealing shorts, skirts, dresses, tank tops, halter or crop tops, and spaghetti strap tops.
- Shorts should be at least mid-thigh length when the student is sitting down.
- Writing or insignias that are crude, vulgar, or profane, violent, or advocate hate, signify gang affiliation, or represent illegal activities or substances are prohibited.