You are here
Sometimes when the weather gets warmer, students forget the School Dress code.
Dress Code list
- Clothing will be modest, neat, clean, and in good repair.
- Clothes must cover shoulders, midriff, back, underwear, and cleavage
- Extreme clothing is prohibited – ie. No short, tight or revealing shorts, skirts, dresses, tank tops, halter or crop tops, and spaghetti strap tops.
- Shorts should be at least mid-thigh length when the student is sitting down.
- Writing or insignias that are crude, vulgar, or profane, violent, or advocate hate, signify gang affiliation, or represent illegal activities or substances are prohibited.
Congratulations to our Skyhawk Athletes of the week!
Hannah Lindsey runs hurdles on the track team!
Isaac Tribett on the track team!
Also, Congratulations to Will Thurgood who is our Fan of the Week!
There are two awards available for Skyhawk Athletes who accomplish these things:
3-Sport Athlete: awarded to an athlete who earns 3 or more varsity athletic letters in this 2017-2018 school year Skyhawk 7 Award: awarded to an athlete who earns 7 or more varsity athletic letters over the course of their Salem Hills High School athletic career. Applications are included here or you can pick up a copy in the main office!